The polyethylene pipe with the Autocompensante dropper has been specially designed to achieve an efficient irrigation in plots with large slopes, where longer sides and constant flows are required in all plants. In AbcBricoten.com We have diameters Ø 16 and 20 mm, with different flow rates and wide range of distances between drippers. This tube is manufactured by an advanced system that ensures the highest quality and reliability.
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS OPERATION OF THE GOTERO
Integrated dropper AUTOCOMPENSANTE, in this the water circulates through the emitting pipeline and penetrates the interior of the dropper through a raised and carefully studied double filter that does not allow the entrance of particles of greater size than the labyrinth. Then it goes through a labyrinth designed with great water passages that favors the circulation of the particles in suspension and prevents the sedimentation in its interior. The loss of pressure that occurs in the labyrinth is responsible for only when the entire length of the pipe is under load, at the beginning of the irrigation shift, the regulation of the membrane begins. The membrane regulates the outlet flow and at low pressures the dropper is cleaned. Finally the water comes out in the form of drops.
STRUCTURE OF THE GOTERO
Minimum wall thickness (mm) Nominal wall thickness (mm) 1,0 1,1 1,1 1,2 Nominal inner diameter (mm) 13,8 17,6 Working pressures (kg / cm2) 0,7 - 4.0 0.7 - 4.0 Nominal flow rates (l / h) 1.9 - 2.4 - 4.0 1.9 - 2.4 - 4.1 16 20 Outer diameter (mm) Labyrinth Membrane Pipe Dropper Integrated Emission point Filter Flow.
The flow rate remains constant over the working pressure range. Membrane resistant. A silicone membrane of special chemical and mechanical properties, is responsible for keeping the output flow constant for the pressure range considered. The membrane is resistant to the chemicals normally used in agriculture (fertilizers, herbicides, acids ...) and supports a minimum value of pH 2. Different distance between drippers. To adapt the irrigation system to all types of crops. Easy to collect. The drippers when integrated do not suffer hooks with the crop or with the land. Interval of pressures. The recommended working pressure is in the range of 7 to 40 mca (0.7 to 4 kg / cm 2). At low pressure the flow rate never exceeds the nominal and therefore there are no spikes during the commissioning of the installation quickly reaching the working pressure. The time elapsed until it reaches the self-compensating function is minimal. Three points of emission by dropper reduce the possibility of obstruction by suction of particles and prevent that the water is retained in its interior developing algae or precipitates. Built-in filter. A double high filter integrated in the water inlet produces an additional protection, resulting in a dropper with very low sensitivity to the obstruction as it deflects the particles upwards, reducing the amount of sediment while the system works and prevents accumulation around the filter, Preventing them from entering the dropper. Self-cleaning. The built-in membrane also acts as a self-cleaning mechanism, especially under low pressure conditions.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE USE OF PIPING WITH AUTOCOMPENSANT DROPS
The pipe with drippers AUTOCOMPENSANTE must be kept in a sheltered place before use.
• At the time of installation you will not be subjected to too much tension as it could be damaged. Avoid contact with sharp or abrasive parts. Special care will be given to the installation with the tube roll. The feed rate will be such that the voltage is kept constant.
• When installing and installing, take into account that an increase in ambient temperature implies the expansion of the Polyethylene (PE) with which the pipe is made.
• During the duration of the installation, adequate measures will be taken to prevent the entry of soil particles, insects and other contaminants. The tubes should be closed until they are connected to the system.
• The pipes will be cleaned after installation and before being put into service by opening the ends.
• A chemical cleaning treatment will be carried out at the end of the campaign or during the campaign if water quality requires it. You should always have, for these cases, the right advice.
• When the tube is buried, periodic herbicide treatments will be done to create an area near the root-free emitter. It is advisable to install suction cups to avoid suction so that particles do not enter the outside.
• It is advisable to install pressure regulators when necessary for a correct operation of the installation.
• For the selection of the filtration system (sand, mesh, disks ...), technical advice is advised. Uralita Pipe System has a wide range